CAMPUS BRAND AMBASSADORS
Talace, a smart hardware company, is looking for upbeat candidates to join our Campus Marketing team. Talace Campus Brand Ambassadors (TCBA) will work to spread knowledge about Talace products to the target groups. You will actively educate consumers on the benefits of Talace and create positive brand experiences consumers will remember and want to share! What you will achieve includes from public speaking skills, to participating on a virtual team, to gaining real-world business skills while still in school. Give yourself a leg up come graduation time, and apply to be a TCBA today! Earn real world experience by partnering with your local Talace team.
Ideal candidates love interacting with people and will personify the company’s healthy lifestyle brand image. We are looking for dynamic, eager individuals, who will personify the company’s healthy lifestyle brand image, to join our team as a Campus Brand Ambassador. The ideal candidate is responsible, organized, an avid social media content creator, hungry to learn and contribute, well-connected on campus and loves Talace product!
- You’ll be part of the Talace Social Media team, working closely with Talace’s social media and field marketing teams as well as other Campus Brand Ambassadors
- You will report to Talace’s Social Media team
- Increase brand awareness of Talace on your college campus and among your social media followers
- Post stories and static posts on your personal Instagram weekly according to Talace brand guidelines
- Host takeovers on Talace social accounts
- Create fun, authentic and creative content about how Talace plays a role in your life
- Increase awareness for Talace.com and where people can purchase Talace
- Generate revenue using custom trackable promo codes
- Provide reports on weekly activity and engagement
- Currently an undergraduate student at this Campus
- Able to commit to work for one academic school year. We have, and prefer for students to continue on in the program until graduation. Yay!
- Self-motivated, curious and proactive: ability to create and manage independent projects with limited supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills: Energetic, outgoing relationship-building skills are a must.
- Love social media and increasing engagement with your followers
- Have at least 1K followers on your primary social platform
- Solid understanding of internet trends and active on multiple platforms
- Involved in campus life – a member of on-campus organizations such as academic clubs, greek life, sports teams, etc.
- Post appropriate content and approaches social media from a branding perspective
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Generate plans on how to get more leads and develop strategies that will lead to greater revenue
- Form new client relationships through cold calls and emails and strengthen existing client relationships to forge new opportunities within the industry to generate account leads
- Secure partnerships with business to foster sales growth, brand awareness and reduce operational pain-points.
- Lead on contract negotiations
- Maximize combination of client satisfaction and profitability with TALACE as a partner
- Provide internal feedback on market and competitive intelligence
- Help to create promotional and sales materials for clients and the public to build awareness and recognition of products
- BS/MS degree in Business Administration, Entrrepreneurship or a related subject
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle and coordinate multiple simultaneous account activities.
- Ability to remain strong under pressure.
- Critical thinking and strong decision making abilities
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- An assertive, resilient and persuasive personality
- Determination, positive attitude, and ability to self-motivate
- willing to prioritize work, while maintaining business goals and timelines
- Willingness to get your hands super-duper dirty. Nothing is below you!
COPYWRITER & CONTENT CREATOR INTERN
· Writing text for product pages;
· Writing product release notes;
· Writing unique SEO-oriented copy;
· Writing marketing materials: brochures, reports, texts on banners, posts for social networks, etc.;
· Draft and edit blog posts, news articles, and website copy that reflects the company’s voice
· Meeting with clients to understand their message, brand voice and target audience
· Monitor trends and research subject matter, competitors, industry, and target audience
· Research articles and information related to the subject matter to include in web articles
· Work with the team to identify and understand high-level messaging and strategy
· Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts
· Collaborating with team to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials
· Majored in communication or marketing or related area.
· Experience in producing copy for print and digital media channels
· Experience in producing copy for advertising or marketing campaigns
· Knowledge of social media, digital marketing, and online content creation, including use of hashtags and relevant acronyms
· Proficiency with common office software
· Knowledge of SEO concepts and social media marketing
· Creativity, adaptability and the ability to work collaboratively with a team
· Eagerness to learn & Attentive to detail
· Resourceful and Self-motivated
Responsibilities for Graphic Designer
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Staying up to date with industry trends to keep ahead of competitors
- Improve the style and design of company’s website
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
Qualifications for Graphic Designer
- Bachelor's degree in digital arts, graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- Experience in video creating and editing
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail
DIGITAL MARKETING(SEO) INTERN
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor and evaluate daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance across the major search channels
- Efficiently communicate with other team members to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Comprehensive knowledge with SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition is a plus
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
- Overall sales pipeline development and overall leadership for the organization that supports sales and business development efforts of the Talace business in North America and internationally as needed
- Manages the presentations and proposals to strategically win new business
- Directs and develops Sales team in all aspects of a world-class sales function and service delivery optimization
- Builds and maintains relationships with key decision-makers and influencers, both externally and internally
- Assists with planning industry trade shows and events
- Secures new business and retention goals based on Talace Budgeted growth expectations decided between the founders.
- Attends and Negotiates with prospective clients with the company’s best interests in mind
- Determines which customers to approach, define the strategy, prioritize the pipeline
- Sets priorities within the scope of the position, working with all levels of employees
- Determines pricing model assumptions to be reviewed by the Executive Team
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline or commensurate work experience
- A minimum of 5-10 years of sales experience, within consumer electronic products industry preferred
- Proven skills in sophisticated sales techniques
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, with exemplary listening and inquisitive abilities.
- Combination of sales leadership skills and operations management
- Expert in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change quickly
- Must flourish in fast paced, complex environment
- Incumbent must be able to move about the office and between floors; utilize standard office equipment; access filing system/cabinets; and communicate effectively and efficiently in person or by telephone. Must have the ability to travel up to 50% of the time across North America